1. What book did you find most impressive? = What book touched you the most?
2. Do you like reading? = Are you fond of reading?
3. Books can enrich your mind. = Books are intellectual nourishment.
4. I am sick and tired of books. = I find reading very boring.
5. I read books whenever I can. = I read books as often as I can.
6. What book did you read most recently? = What is the last book you read?
山东11选57. What type of books do you like? = What sort of books do you like?
山东11选58. I like all kinds of books. = I am not picky about books.
9. I feel so relaxed whenever I visit the bookstores. = Visiting bookstores gives me comfort.
山东11选510. You can't close the book once you start reading it.
山东11选5= You can't stop reading the book once you open it.
1. Do you enjoy watching TV? = Are you fond of watching TV?
2. What kind of programs do you usually watch? = What programs do you often watch?
山东11选53. I enjoy watching sports news. = Sports news is the best.
4. I think I became dull after watching TV for a long period of time.
= Watching too much TV makes me feel numb.
5. I never miss this drama. = I have to watch this certain show.
山东11选56. He/She is a great actor/actress. = The actor/actress puts on a splendid performance.
7. He/She only has the looks, not the acting skills.
= He/She is good looking, but his/her acting is lackluster.
8. This is on live. = This show is live.
山东11选59. I can't go to bed without watching TV. = I never miss a day with television.
10. It is hilarious. = I laugh myself into convulsions.
1. How about a drink after work? = Let's go out for a drink after work.
2. How much can you drink at a time? = How well can you hold your liquor?
山东11选53. I don't drink. = I don't enjoy drinking.
山东11选54. I stopped drinking. = I quit drinking.
5. What is your favorite liquor? = Do you have a favorite drink?
6. May I have a cocktail? = A cocktail, please.